FALL FEST IS BACK!
We are so pumped – it’s FALL FEST week and we wanted to give you some info before the event so you can come prepared and know what to expect.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- NO weapons of any kind will be allowed in the event – if you bring a bag, there will be a check before entry.
- NO pushing, shoving, line cutting, fighting, profane or derogatory language will be tolerated, if such events occur you will be asked to leave. This is a family friendly event – lets just have fun!
- PLEASE try to car pool as best you can – we want to make parking as easy as possible. Please follow the directives of our parking crew when you arrive. Parking gates will open at 5:30pm. Event gates will open at 6pm
Security, first aid and lost & found(child or item) will be on site
Make sure to visit our Kids & Youth tables to enter our AWESOME GIVEAWAYS for Sunday! (switch lite, hoverboard, iPad, gift cards, etc…)
We have an awesome variety of rides, bounce houses and games for all ages!
THIS IS A SMOKE FREE EVENT
EVERYTHING is FREE except for the food trucks. Below is the list of trucks that will be on site for dinner and snacks – they are all sooooo good! Average cost is $10pp
– Queso Good – Mexican
– Cheeseout – Grilled Cheese and Cheesesteaks
– All Cooped Up in AZ – Chicken tenders, wraps, fries and speciality sauces
– Pea Eyes BBQ – Louisiana Southern BBQ
– The Blizzard Lizzard – Snow Cones
If you have any questions – feel free to call our offices at 480-838-2587
We can’t wait to see you Friday, it’s gonna be a blast,
-Without Walls Church-
PS – there will be photography and videography documenting the evening for our social media.